Saturday, June 26, 2010

And The Sun Poured In Like Butterscotch....

This is the first morning in a long time (a whole four months) that I haven't had to wake up to go somewhere.  What a luxury.  I made an egg white and leftover ratatouille breakfast and sat down with a cup of coffee and Anne Lamott's new book Imperfect Birds to enjoy said breakfast.  As I sat eating and humming Chelsea Morning by Joni Mitchell I realized: I am at peace.

How far I've come; how much my life has changed in the last two years. How much am I blessed.  How many people I have to thank for their love and support.  I can only wish the kind of people I have will be available to you should you ever need it. 

Life will never be perfect, and there will be struggle till the day we die.  You know what I'm talking about.  But when you know you are loved, when you are well loved and you can take that in, the struggle becomes less the point.

Guess I'm just feeling grateful...and hopeful.  Its a good place to be.  Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Mollye,
    You are truly a beautiful writer. Your inner beauty comes out in your writing. Whatever will I do in the fall when you won't be at the Jr.High to share my lunch time with? I wish you the very best in your next adventure in life.
    Sheree Griswold

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, sister. you're so right, and our daddy is so good. i love you, can we talk sometime soon??
    HUGS! ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali- I have been yearning for some Ali time lately :) lets talk soon!

    ReplyDelete